You keep reading magazine articles or seeing commercials about how to do away with grey hair or how to hide them using various products and methods. Some offer professional help and some are home remedies. Here is a solution that uses a super premium vitamin that the press has been raving about.
You read magazine articles or see commercials about how to do away with grey hair or how to hide them using colors, dyes, shampoos and conditioners etc. Some offer professional help and some are home remedies. They usually come with a list of: “What to do”? “When to do it”? “What is to be used”? “How it is to be used”?, making it tedious or sometimes even impossible to do for people who lead a busy lifestyle.
After having used all those prescribed products and all of the instructions, it is a fact that many have experienced disappointment. In some cases, the result of a grey hair treatment could end up worsening the health and condition of the hair, such as hair breakage, hair loss, split ends, dry hair, dull hair, frizzy hair etc. There is now a revolutionary grey hair solution that is not a unhealthy or chemical ridden, but rather uses a special blend of all natural super premium vitamins and herbs to reverse grey hair.
These anti-grey super vitamins, according to recent scientific studies at the University of Bradford, United Kingdom, works from the inside out to naturally get your hair color back. The press has also reported the products success in reversing grey hair and bringing back ones natural hair color. Based on the studies, the greying of hair is caused because of the depletion of an enzyme we all have called Catalase, which naturally breaks down hydrogen peroxide in our body, and what bleaches the natural melanin pigment hair color to grey.
The super premium vitamins contains a super-concentration of the Catalase enzyme that replenishes and reinforces the amount of the enzyme (Catalese) in your body to reverse grey hair by breaking down the hydrogen peroxide. It also combines herbal, plant and mineral additives that bring luster and volume to your hair. According to the maker of this super premium vitamin, each super premium vitamin for grey hair contains:
* Catalase – 5000 iu, that protects the cells from the effect of hydrogen peroxide and reverses grey hair. It also breaks down other toxins such as alcohol, phenol and formaldehyde.
* Vitamin B-6 – 10 mg that increases metabolic rate, maintains healthy skin and muscle tone.
* Folic Acid – 400 μg which is a key vitamin in cellular function and repair.
* Saw Palmetto – 300 mg, a herb popular in the treatment of prostate enlargement.
* Pantothenic Acid – 300 mg which helps in keeping the skin healthy. Helps to postpone the appearance of early aging signs in skin. It has an important role to play in hair pigmentation, preventing folical discoloration as we age.
* Zinc oxide – 10 mg that improves immune function. It also helps to improve brain function, restores night vision and increases sperm count.
* Chlorophyll – 10 mg, that has healing nutrients that revive the body with oxygen for optimum health.
* Biotin – 300 μg which is essential to healthy skin because it helps with optimum fat production.
* L-Tyrosine – 200 mg that helps the brain to produce adequate amounts of the neurotransmitters L-dopa, dopamine, norepinephrine and epinephrine.
* Nettle Root Extract – 100 mg which is believed to stop hair loss and aid hair regrowth because its root extract was found by researchers to partially block two enzymes.
In addition, the super premium vitamin also has Barley Grass, Fo Ti – 10 mg, Horsetail – 100 mg, Plant Sterols – 100 mg and Para-Aminobenzoic Acid – 200 mg that contributes to good health. Just two super premium vitamins every day, preferably after a meal, will supply all the goodness listed above, ridding you of grey hair and many other toxins.
The special grey hair treatment super premium vitamin is a natural alternative to other messy and sometimes chemical ridden products and methods to bring back your natural hair color. It has no known side effects or any adverse reaction to prescription drugs or other vitamins you may be taking.